In the Wiser Read, the privacy of our users is of extreme importance to us. Therefore, we have industrialized this Policy document in order for you to understand how we collect or use, disclose and make use of personal data. In this Wiser Read, Just we take online policy seriously and we reverence the concerns of our community of users. In this policy, we describe our privacy performs with regard to information. We collect through wiserread.com and its education-based sites. Wiserread.com, to help you make informed decisions about how you share data when you visit the site, as well as your rights in determining what we do with the data that we collect about you.
Understanding How Information Is Collected on the Wiser Read.
We may collect information, counting personal data, openly from you if you choose to provide that data. For example, you may provide us with your name and contact information or email date of birth, or other details of that nature, when you sign up for our participation in surveys on the site.
You may choose also to provide personally identifiable data about yourself when you participate in forums on the Site. Please be aware that information you post in these forums may be captured by anyone who visits the Site, so you should avoid posting sensitive personal data that you would not want to be available to the public.
Information That Is Robotically Collected When You Visit the Wiser Read
when you access the Site, our third-party partners may mechanically collect certain data about your visit consuming tools like cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The information collected repeatedly when you visit the Site may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and settings, data about the computer or other device you use to access the site, unique device identifiers, clickstream data. Our third-party partners may combine information that each of us collects with other data about you, including the material you choose to provide.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Log files & Cookies
Log files: wiserread.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files comprises internet protocol addresses or IP, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), type of browser, administer the site, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic data. IP addresses and other information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
To manage our reflex data collection, we may place tags on pages on the site or in emails we send to you. Analyzing how users navigate around the site, measuring how many emails that we send are really opened and which links are viewed by visitors.
We use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the site, to provide us with figures and other data about visitors to the site.
Your browser settings may allow you to mechanically transmit a “do not track” signal to websites and online services you visit. At this time there is no consensus among business participants as to the meaning of “do not track” in this context. Like many other websites, wiserread.com is not configured to “do not track” signals from browsers.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How We May Use Information We Collect
we may use the information gathered on the wiser read for various purposes, counting the drives listed below. For example, if you were to contact us with a question and provide your email address, we would use the email address you provided to respond to your inquiry. In conclusion, we use the information we gather from you and through the site to:
- Provide products and facilities you request (such as when you sign up to receive our email newsletters);
- Respond to needs, questions, and explanations, and provide other types of user support;
- Offer you products and services, or direct you to portions of this site or other websites, that we believe may interest you.
- To serve advertising, content and proposals to you based on your interests and online actions, from us or third festivities.
- Communicate about, and administer your participation in, events, programs, contests, and other offers or promotions.
- Carry out, appraise, and improve our business (which may include developing new features for the Site; analyzing and enhancing the user knowledge on the Site, assessing the efficiency of our marketing and publicity; and managing our communications).
- Perform data analytics regarding usage of the site (including market and customer research, trend analysis, and financial analysis);
- Guard against, recognize, and prevent fraud and other illegal activity, claims, and other liabilities.
- Comply with applicable legal supplies, law enforcement requests, and our company rules.
How We May Share Information
our vendors, consultants, agents, and other service providers may have access to data, we collect through the site to carry out work on our behalf. Those gatherings are subject to privacy obligations are restricted from using personal data collected through the site for purposes other than to provide the requested assistance. In fact, we may share information:
- With third parties for marketing reasons, including social media nets, data management platforms, and other advertising technology providers; for example, we may match your email address with third parties with whom you have agreed to share your email address and use such match to transport custom offers to you on the sites online;
- If we believe exposé is appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of actual illegal activity.
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process.
- In reply to requests from government agencies, like as law implementation authorities, including meeting national security requirements.
- With respect to analytics and statistical data, to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base.
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. In such an event, we will seek to provide you with commercially sensible notice, e.g., via email and/or notice on our website, of any change in ownership, incompatible new uses of your personal information.
- With your agreement or at your discretion.
Data Retention and Access
In fact, we will discontinue sending the particular messages as soon as strictly feasible.